Arnold Electrical was founded in 2003. Our goal was to build a reliable and professional electrical contracting business by offering electrical services for industrial and commercial installations, service repairs and electrical maintenancethroughout Melbourne.Arnold Electrical can provide a large range service in the Electrical industry such lighting installations, general power installation, mains power upgrades, switch board upgrades, machinery Air conditioning and mechanical services wiring, Car park and street lighting, data & communications installations, optical fibre, automation, lighting design, power design, power factor correction, audio visual, CCTV, civil works and project management. Arnold Electrical has a team of experienced A grade electricians with some being in the industry for over 30 years. We also employ and train apprentices and offer extra training to all our staff to keep up with the rapid growth of technology.
We pride ourselves on building long lasting relationships with all our customers and respect and consider all of their requests and needs.
We also pride ourselves on providing quality workmanship, price competitive, on time and on budget completions.
WE’LL MAKE IT HAPPEN
Why choose Arnold Electrical?
- Proven record of meeting the needs of major companies who demand the best
- Able to work as part of a large team of tradespeople and clients on major projects
- Specialists in industrial and commercial installations on any scale
- Specialists in the food industry – experts in refrigeration wiring
- Accurate and fast turnaround of quotes and invoices
- Product and Public Liability insurances up to $20 Million
- Fully qualified team of hand-picked electricians – we recruit the best
- Site cleanliness guaranteed during and upon completion of project
- We listen to our clients’ objectives and help them achieve them, even if means recommending a different course of action that involves less work
- Big focus on communication – we always keep you updated on projects and schedules
- Refrigeration handling licences
- Excavators and Civil Works
- Excellent Safety Record
Get in touch with our friendly team today and find out how we can work together to achieve your commercial and industrial goals.
Our Procedures and Process for Electrical Projects
We’ve developed a set of procedures that enable us to offer our clients the best possible service at the best value.
Step 1 – Consultation
Free, no-obligation on-site consultation provided. If needed, an appointment can be scheduled for us to check your electrical plans or come and visit the job site.
Step 2 – Quote
We listen to your needs and objectives, then recommend the best solution and provide a detailed and comprehensive estimate.
Step 3 – Timeline
Upon approval of the quote or during the quoting process, a suitable timeline is discussed and agreed upon.
Step 4 – Installation
Arnold Electrical’s experienced team of A-Grade Electricians ensure the project is carried out to the impeccable standard our national list of clients has come to expect.
Step 5 – Completion and Electrical Safety Certificate
Upon successful completion of the project a Certificate of Electrical Safety is provided along with your invoice at completion of project.
Ste 6 – (Optional) Help, Support, and Maintenance
If required, we’re happy to provide ongoing support for your project, making staff and resources available to maintain the installation, as well as providing any training required for you to manage the installation in house.
- $20 Million product & pubic liability insurance
- Outstanding OH&S record – our number one priority is the safety of our team and clients
- We maintain and provide JSAs & Work Method Statements
- Current Work Cover documents and all employee entitlements
- We provide quality workmanship and qualified “A-Grade” electrics
- We provide total cleanliness during and upon completion of your project
- Guarantee and warranty on any work provided
Equipment & Resources
- Fully maintained electrical service vehicles on the road
- Fully maintained scissor lifts
- Full range of test equipment
- Full range of well-maintained high performance power tools
- Generators for a wide variety of needs
- Onsite job boxes
- Onsite containers
If you’d like to arrange for your free no-obligation consultation or quote today, get in touch with our friendly team. We’d be happy to help you achieve your industrial or commercial electrical goals.
“Arnold Electrical recently completed all the electrical work required for a fit out of our new food manufacturing premises in Hallam. The job was completed to a high standard and they were able to advise on, and complete their work to comply with Health Department standards to achieve the necessary Food Registration certificate. Arnold Electrical also co-ordinated other trades to complete refrigeration, cooling and fresh air needs, and recommended an alternative company for insulated panel systems that I subsequently used. They were also able to install our security system, and our data points. Despite many delays in the settlement of the property that I purchased, I am very grateful that Arnold Electrical were able to complete their work without delay. All of the work was completed with efficiency, and a high degree of professionalism. I would highly recommend Arnold Electrical to those considering electrical work.”
Susan Bell – Dandee Donuts
“Arnold Electrical has had a long relationship with Lite N Easy. During this time they were instrumental in the complete electrical installation of our new Carrum Downs facility. This involved the simpler tasks of lighting installation to the more intricate installation of processing and service equipment utilised in our Manufacturing area. Arnold Electrical has continued to support the business through proactive technical support, their work with our refrigeration experts has allowed us to optimise compressor running which in turn has protected our equipment and allowed us to obtained cost savings through reduced power usage. Arnold Electricals manner which is a reflection of the culture they have instilled in the business is professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable in resolving simple right through to more complex issues. Lite N Easy looks forward to an ongoing relationship with Arnold Electrical.”
Lite N Easy
“I have found Arnold Electrical to be very professional and knowledgeable as are all the other electricians on the team. Whenever we call them out they arrive within the given time frame, this also includes call outs in the middle of the night for refrigeration issues. It is really great to have an electrician we can rely on. Keep up the good work guys.”
Gretta Jealous – The Cheesecake Shop, Boronia